I had not been updating my blogs since....last time? Haha, done some stuff but too lazy to blog it out, just gimme another two days, I promised I'll update you all...(who on earth am I talking to?)
Cut off the crap, I was reading Xiao Ting's blog and she tagged everyone reading her blog, since this is fun, so Nike(just do it).
Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG'S NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put your comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
无聊(boring)- JJ
(Just suit my attitude...haha...)
2. How would you describe yourself?
大男人·小女孩(Big Man, Small Girl)-JJ
(yeah, Big Man's behavior but a Small Girl's Heart...)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
音乐让我说(Music Let Me Speak)-吴克群
(just let the music speaks for me...)
4. How do you feel today?
最后的战役(The Last Battle)-周杰伦
(The last day of the year, Of coz==)
5. What is your life's purpose?
不潮不用花钱(No Fashion that Don't need to spent Money)-JJ
(About fashion and money i guess)
6. What is your motto?
新年万万岁(Long Life New Year?)-someone?
(I dunno how this song come out, but still suit me well, happy always! Happy New Year!)
7. What do your friends think of you?
放空(Dazing)-林宇中
(Guess they can't think of anything)
8. What do you think of your parents?
抢玫瑰(Scramble for Roses)-林宇中&JJ
(hm...I'm not sure about my parents or roses, but it sound romantic i guess)
9. What do you think about very often?
其实还爱你(actually still love you)-阿沁
(Skip)
10. What is 2+2?
远远(far far)-林宇中
(yaya, 2+2=infinity, far far away)
11. What do you think of your best friends?
Now that She's Gone-JJ
(She is gone i guess....T.T)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
吹吹风(Blow some wind)-曹格
(just something easy going.....blow blow wind==)
13. What is your life?
浪漫手机(romantic phone)-周杰伦
(how romantic my life could be?)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
单数(odd number)-曹格
(guess I prefer to be alone than gay...)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
无双(No twin/Special)-周杰伦
(Yeah, she is the only one, special)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
街道(street)-JJ
(Street dance? Haha, maybe...)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Symphony No. 3 in E-flat major, Op. 55, "Eroica" - Scherzo: Allegro Vivace- Nicolaus Esterhazy Sinfonia
(hm... one of those windows' preset song, but just nice for a funeral huh....Best of Beethoven )
18. What is your hobby/interest?
独白(alone blank)-JJ
(being lonely i think)
19. What is your biggest fear?
一路向北(All the way to the north)-周杰伦
(I guess Santa won't be welcoming me...)
20. What is your biggest secret?
OAM's Blues-Aaron Goldberg
(Hm...this is another present song, Nothing about "Blue" okay?seriously)
21. What do you think of your friends?
存爱(Save Love/Still Love)-杨宗纬
(I guess they still love me)
22. What will you post this as?
空秋千(Empty Swing)- 林宇中
(It's all about getting alone after all huh....)
2 comments:
''20. What is your biggest secret?
OAM's Blues-Aaron Goldberg
(Hm...this is another present song, Nothing about "Blue" okay?seriously)''
haha...
i tagged u another one Officially le...u din post?in older post..
Really? Ok...I'll read it up....
Post a Comment