Wednesday, November 19

Holidays Diary Chapter 2: Resting and Rottening

It have been roughly two weeks since the semester ended. Lets count things I had done so far......
1) Visited high school with my friend
2) Planned to go Melacca (somehow didn't work out)
3) Visited high school, again
4) Planned to go Times Square (somehow didn't work out also)
5) Planned to go Johor International Jamboree (again somehow.....)
6) Hiked up Mountain Tampin x3
8) Slept from morning till evening for N days
7) Sitting in front of Laptop for N hours

So that's a lot huh...Just enough to make one rotten...

I was on my way back after fetching my sister to tuition class. It was raining and the road was so dark. Loneliness crept on me. I felt so uneasy. By the time I reached THAT PLACE, I realised what upset me. The eagerness, the hunger, the drive....So I parked my car and went in. There wasn't many people so I managed to get one to satisfy my need. I got the "plastic tubing thing" before I walked up the stairs, the two breasts were so big...Can't stop myself from looking it while walking the stairs...I sat down, staring at the two....things. Just can't help when my mind told me to grab them. I never know the chicks were that hot until I touched them...I can't wait for the first bite....Losing control....Then out of sudden, some kids appeared in front of me. I was shocked. What on earth were the kids doing here? They were like primary school kids. I never know parents nowadays allow them to come to place like this at this hour. They were so noisy, how was I going to enjoy the KFC? damn it....(oh ya, the plastic tubing thing is called "straw" is it?and I was lucky to get 2 chicken breasts today...)

KFC restaurant, the place where I can get some peace. However, there were a lot of people here today. The place was so crowded and noisy. I managed to get a place beside those kids. Perhaps they were having their farewell dinner after UPSR. Seeing them, was like seeing myself when I was young. Everyone was trying to impress friends from the opposite sex. Handphones, PSP, those things that we used to show off among friends. I smirked. How stupid am I to realise what i used to do. Eating all alone, the moments of childhood played. I had walked this far, primary school, secondary school and college. I looked at them. I wondered. Would they realise what's waiting for them? Would they be matured? or would they be thinking they are matured? Would they expect that much changes to themselves? Physically?Mentally?

Suddenly, I heard them singing. Laughing at myself, I realised that the thing i should be worrying for them is not how they become matured, but how they would be losing their naiveness; Not how they face their future, but how they face their past. I was envious of them. No, I was jealous of them.

How I wish I were them. To be naive, to be childish and to be happy.......

No comments: